Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Gah! No wonder my daughter's glasses are missing!

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter lost her glasses... I now know why.

they are annoying as hell! I see these rims in face, along with serious sinus pressure (my sunglasses do it too).

Now, my daughter's glasses have been missing for a while. It sucks! We do not have the means to buy her new ones... It sucks. 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:03 PM

For yourself have you tried contacts instead? 

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:41 AM
It's what I mostly wear, but I don't put them in if I'm not going somewhere. They get scratchy in just a couple hours. Allergies.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

For yourself have you tried contacts instead? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Yeah, they make super comfy ones for kids though!

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM

=( sorry!

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Oh no :( how old is she?

onecuteladybug2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM
You can get glasses online for $7 plus shipping on www.zennioptical.com. You will need the prescription as well as the PD measurement from the doctor. We recently ordered from them and are very happy with our purchase.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM
A two year olds glasses? And, ones that loop behind the ears?

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

You can get glasses online for $7 plus shipping on www.zennioptical.com. You will need the prescription as well as the PD measurement from the doctor. We recently ordered from them and are very happy with our purchase.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM
She is two

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Oh no :( how old is she?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I just looked. They have a pair that loop for $19 plus shipping and several that have an elastic band across the back for $27 plus shipping. You will probably need to call whoever made her last pair to get the temple measurements, etc to see if any of those frames will work for her.

There are other online retailers out there with prices MUCH lower than the Optometrist charges.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I'd have to go in to get her script. But, we don't need the elastic band. They are quite useless, lol

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

I just looked. They have a pair that loop for $19 plus shipping and several that have an elastic band across the back for $27 plus shipping. You will probably need to call whoever made her last pair to get the temple measurements, etc to see if any of those frames will work for her.

There are other online retailers out there with prices MUCH lower than the Optometrist charges.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN