Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Why do I have to be such a nice person?! *UPDATED*

My older brother lives almost 3 hours away. He has a nice little car that was good on gas but he decided to trade our little brother the car for a gas guzzling Bronco. Well, my older brother thought he would get a ride back with my sister today after she had a doctors appointment up that way but she decided to take her kids so there wasn't enough room. He says it would take $200 in gas to get here and back in his tank so I stupidly volunteered to go get him AND take him back. *FACEPALM*. Ugh, he better go with me to get my tattoo fixed or I'm not taking him back lol. I have been waiting forever to get my tat done but I'd feel more comfortable if he was there. So we will see. We are about to get ready to make the first jaunt up there to get him.... Not looking forward to it. Wish us luck! And prayers for a safe return, I do not do well in traffic. I get bad anxiety :/

UPDATE - Well this is something I won't do again. We had car trouble on the way up there and back so it took forever. And then my brother wanted to argue... with like EVERYBODY. He got into a argument with a guy at the dealership, then we went to my grandma's and he got into an argument with our step grandpa, then today he got into a argument with our dad. It's like he was looking for an argument anywhere he could find one. Then we went to the tattoo place to talk about getting my tat fixed and instead, my brother decided to get some lines done on his tattoo. I still put a deposit down so they can draw up my tattoo and get started on it but I kind of regret that just because I'm going to have to find the time to go in and get it done. So yeah, gotta remember to keep my mouth shut next time and not volunteer myself! Oh! And on top of it, dh has to run him home on little to no sleep since we have been doing this "black friday" stuff. I sure hope he makes it there and back ok. It's making me real nervous.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (11-12):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Bump for update.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM

:( I hate when you go out of your way to help someone and they act like an idiot :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)