Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh *now* I get where my husband gets it from!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

I hate going to my in laws house.

I didn't used to though. But his mom has been ill, they're in their 60's, and their house has these big gaping stairs that little children could slip through and hurt their little heads and the space for going up or down the stairs is too wide for a baby gate (or else we would bring one) so in short, it's not made for children, they haven't had little children in here in a looooong time considering dh's niece and nephew are 14 and 12. 

But today I conceded and we came up here so Dh could go climbing with his father. Alright, i get it. But there are fragile things everywhere here! All I've been doing is chasing after Dd, my MIL is ill and so can't do anything (normally her sister is here to help her but she's gone for t-day with her grown children) and she's on these drugs that have her brain all loopy and she falls asleep in the middle of things. I finally told her to go to bed and rest. 

So Dh gets home with his father and all they're doing is sitting at the table and having a glass of wine and basically not watching Dd at all and when I tell him to watch DD he just says "She's fine Leah!"

Yeah, alright, she's fine because there's only chemicals underneath the faucet and a hot straightening iron in the bathroom. SO annoying!! 

Also, Aunt Flo decided to visit. She must be here for t-day because she loves me THAT much. :-P

Perfect.

*frown*

Vent over.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Ugh. I hate houses with nothing but breakables.... They CAN be moved whenchildren are visitn!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Aww hey we are synced now! LMAO.

I could see my dh do something like that. Men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Boo

DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

No fun 

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM

so sorry! I know how that is =(

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:11 PM

ack Im so sorry sweetheart!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)