Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was i thinking? UPDATE

UPDATE- So we got there around 8 pm and the sale started at 6 am. We decided to stay so my brother and his gf went and got tents. It got cccccold! And uncomfortable. We were 4th or 5th in line, right. Well 5am comes around and they start to hand out tickets for the "Big" items which is what we were after. They only had 5 or one and 10 of the other! For some reason the family that was in line first all of the sudden had a family reunion because they multiplied and they got ALL of TVs! It was such crap! We stayed there for nothing but the experience. DH is going to try a sale at Walmart but I'm not waiting around as long as I did last night. He can if he wants lol. Besides being cold it was kinda fun. IDK if Tristan will be asking to go camping for a while now :)

I ran into my brother and his girlfriend and they were talking about getting some TVs from Kmart like we had planned. We went to Kmart just to check it out and people were already camped out! Soo... we pitched a couple of tents and will be waiting in line LOL. If my little brother and his gf weren't going to I wouldn't of. But I figured it would be a good bonding experience ... right?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Replies (11-11):
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:53 PM

No way in hell I will ever do that....I just dont want to deal with all the people and craziness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)