Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Was I the only one?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
Was I the only crazy black Friday shopper in the group? Who else braved the stores and what did you score?

One thing I love is the memory foam thing from, pillows, and comforter thing all by beautyrest, its like sleeping on a white fluffy could now! Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Lol I'm not brave enough to do black Friday. On our way home on Thursday though we were juuuuust in time to watch the Kmart doors open for shoppers at 8pm but it wasn't as exciting as I though it was going to be, they like let people in in like groups of 15 or so, I was hoping to see a stampeding rush!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I worked all day and then we got in te car an drive four hits to winter park. So no black Friday shopping for us. I hate shopping though so I have no interest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I did! I went with neighbors and we went to babies r us and target. I got diapers, wipes, movies, walkie talkies, a coloring bucket, frames, this home depot tool box set thingy, flannel shirts for dh, super hero jackets for the boys and i think thats it.
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I braved it long enough to run and get my daughter some contacts since she ran out.

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I got up at 2 am and shopped right thru til 830!! Had an awesome tim doing it too, lol. I got GREAT deals.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:26 PM
We have became dedicated black Friday shoppers LOL. I have fun, but I have to take the kids. Even then it was still fun and we got everything at Walmart we wanted

Quoting Gweneveer:

I got up at 2 am and shopped right thru til 830!! Had an awesome tim doing it too, lol. I got GREAT deals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I went Thursday night, and again Friday morning :)

mayalove
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I went out at 6:30, in the morning until 11:00 I love black Friday shopping. No big deals but it was fun
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I didn't, I don't like crowds Im broke and well I don't like those kinds of crowds lol

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I went Thursday night to target and ended up with the tv we wanted! Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN