Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Are you making any gifts this year?

I'm always curious as to what everyone is making as gifts for the holidays, maybe because I'm not very creative myself.

So, what are you making?

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Replies (21-24):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I rarely have solids. I just don't use them too often.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

The fabric my mom have me is all Christmas fabric. I have other fabrics, but most a prints. I got a big tub full of fabric scraps and some chunks, but again, all prints. I don't have too much for solids.

Quoting mjimaging:

It's all Christmas fabric? I thought it was random fabric. I still put Christmas dipes on DS when he was in diapers. We use all fitteds too. We used baby legs a lot.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I'm not a diaper maker, lol. I also don't have any matching inner to make pockets with... I just have some brown cpv. Also, not much a point in a christmas diaper, if no one will see it, lol. Too cold for just a diaper

Quoting mjimaging:

Diapers often fit that bill :)

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Lol, there is a bunch, but it's only a few prints... I'm not even exactly sure what I should/could do with it, since it's prints and might be too bust to be turned into much. kwim? Like, a pillow case and sheets would be fine, as they are fine if busy, but no dresses as they'd be too busy to admire the dress itself.

Quoting mjimaging:

I wish someone would give me a bunch of Christmas fabric. You can never have too much you know.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I have a pattern my mom gave me... I've been afraid to try, lol. She have me a shit ton of christmas fabric too.

Quoting mjimaging:

Thanks. I wish it was going under my tree but I know she will love it. Just means I have to find another pattern for me. I'm not makin this one again.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

The skirt is looking truely awesome Mellissa!

Quoting mjimaging:

This is my current project. It's a tree skirt for mil. It is nearing completion but has taken longer then I planned.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm making a taggy blanket for my youngest nephew, a first Christmas quilt for my youngest niece. Reusable lunch bag and sandwhich wrap for older nephew.

Homemade vanilla, BBQ sauce and meat rub for adult couples.

A necklace for dd and maybe for DS too. He loves necklaces.

Maybe some cookies or something too for the couples.

It's very time consuming and I'm way behind schedule. The vanilla is almost done though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teeloffel
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I just taught myself how to crochet, so I'm planning on making scarves for all my female relatives. Here's the first one I made for my daughter.

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I'm not creative nor do I have the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

No.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)