Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
DH noticed a lady at the rest stop we stopped at having car trouble so I told him we should see if she needs a jump. When we needed a jump no one stopped. So we drove over and she was crying, she ha two small children and her car wouldn't start. We told her we could try a jump an she for a smile on her face. We hooked it up an it would sart but die again right away :(. Jumping did no good. She said her parents were in grand junction (2 hours away). We didn't have room in our car but we made sure she had cell coverage and she had reached someone to come get her but I felt bad. We tried to help but couldn't do anything for her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (11-13):
artemisa3001
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Remember Ted Bundy???

Quoting ForeverInLove:

That's really nice of you!

If I'm at a store, or hubs is with me, I'll stop and ask people, as we've had a few times where we could have used some help.

There was a guy who grimaced at me a couple weeks ago, because I wouldn't stop for his hitch hiking... He was walking with a cane, but I can't take the chance with three young children in my vehice. Nonetheless, we have a prison in a couple towns up, lol. It would take less than a day for an escapee to get down here... it'd take just a couple hours, really.

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Very nice if you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Nice of you to stop & try! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN