Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Really hate it when

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

People stop by y house unannounced!!! This guy that is kind of creepy and is always flirting with me stops by my house this morning, which had dh's ride been on freaking time he nor my stepson would have been here...he stopped by to see if we wanted a couch and loveseat which yes we did, but he didnt have them with him he had to leave to get them and then come back later.....so I made my stepson stay home so I wouldn't be here alone.....I'm really old fashioned in the sense that I don't allow men in my home when my husband isnt home....and this guy thinks he's gods gift...... gah so now I am stuck at home with my stepson....its punishment for me either way cause all he is doing is huffing and puffing because he's here and I wont let him play video games because I am working on homework (with some CM breaks as a reward) and I need the tv on sprout so my daughter is entertained!!!!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM

We love Sprout. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I am lucky in that not too many people ever stop by but I always hated it when the landlord stopped by. He was creepy and we had a newborn at the time. He even brought another guy with him who actually walked in to our home with a lit cigarette in his hand. I said, oh no, you can not smoke inside my home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I'm kind of used to it... My neighbor tends to just pop in here and there and give my kids things, or talk a little bit. I like it...

Random people though... no thanks.

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I ALWAYS have someone one stopping by, always. Im ok with it, if im in the mood.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I would be hiding in the house if he came by again.  Shhh.  

I do it quite often actually, ha!

Legaltype
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

We never have any company (thank goodness). I guess we're all pretty much loners. I consider most of my co-workers as friends, but by the time I get off work, I don't feel like socializing. I don't even like to talk on the phone. I just want to go home, get dinner ready, eat, get a shower and crash on the couch to watch a movie or a favorite show. My best friends are my husband and my son. I love spending time with them.

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM
That sucks! But at least you got a couch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)