Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What have YOU requested from Santa this year?

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 25 Replies

We all have idea's of what our family and friends are receiving from us (and Santa!) this year for the holidays but what have YOU requested? 

The holidays ARE in the spirit of giving but it's alright to request or create a wish list of things that you would enjoy as well! 

This is just for fun! Request something crazy or request something off your real list! Post as many things as you want! 

This year what I really want is a new board for my laptop lol If you ladies haven't noticed i've been avoiding using the letter between J and L, it's really allowed me to explore my vocabulary! lol

I'm also missing the 'n' letter as well but I've just been copying and pasting it as I need it. 

Santa! Please bring me a new board for my laptop! lol

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I requested nothing, and I wont

but just for fun....I would get my mac completely fixed and lots more yarn! Cause I never have enough ;)

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Oh! Here's something you might love! I was gonna craft these for a friend of mine but she's allergic to every metal ever made lol unless I found plastic studs... hmmmm!

thread and pins, wrapped around old earring... So doing this!!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

but just for fun....I would get my mac completely fixed and lots more yarn! Cause I never have enough ;)

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I got a great deal last week so I don't think there is much else I would "want".

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Except a cleaning fairy, that would be nice.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:11 PM

We don't live too far from each other, if she shows up, will you send her to my house too? lol

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Except a cleaning fairy, that would be nice.

Shuttermomma4
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I have a mother's ring with my 3 oldest kids birthstones but now i have a fourth LO so I asked for a new mother's ring.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

They are cute....but my ears have 1/2 nch plugs in them lol so that would just fall on through!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oh! Here's something you might love! I was gonna craft these for a friend of mine but she's allergic to every metal ever made lol unless I found plastic studs... hmmmm!

thread and pins, wrapped around old earring... So doing this!!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I haven't requested anything. My mom has already bought for me, without me asking for anything. I don't know what she's getting.

My husband won't get me anything. He never does.

lillucky8
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Id like a necklace with my kiddos initials, i found some nice ones on etsy but im waiting to see if finances allow for dh and i have gifts this.yr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby7810
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM

my gift has to come from God (& my hubby lol) i want to find out i'm preggo. which might happen :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)