Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What have YOU requested from Santa this year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We all have idea's of what our family and friends are receiving from us (and Santa!) this year for the holidays but what have YOU requested? 

The holidays ARE in the spirit of giving but it's alright to request or create a wish list of things that you would enjoy as well! 

This is just for fun! Request something crazy or request something off your real list! Post as many things as you want! 

This year what I really want is a new board for my laptop lol If you ladies haven't noticed i've been avoiding using the letter between J and L, it's really allowed me to explore my vocabulary! lol

I'm also missing the 'n' letter as well but I've just been copying and pasting it as I need it. 

Santa! Please bring me a new board for my laptop! lol

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Nothing really, I'd like some black boots but I plan on getting those myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Good luck!!

Quoting baby7810:

my gift has to come from God (& my hubby lol) i want to find out i'm preggo. which might happen :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM
That sounds cute!

Quoting lillucky8:

Id like a necklace with my kiddos initials, i found some nice ones on etsy but im waiting to see if finances allow for dh and i have gifts this.yr

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I would love a lifeproof phone case, a MacBook air, a new fly rod, maybe some snow boots. Hmm....don't know what else. Most of that won't go on my list but I think my parents are gettig me the phone case.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2armyskids
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM

A new Vera Bradleypurse

artemisa3001
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I want my business to start picking up so I can afford sooner spending more time with DD and finally move closer to work!.  Teletransportation would work too.

:0)

Legaltype
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I've asked for a bunch of really inexpensive things. I guess the most expensive thing I asked for is a cast iron muffin pan.

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I asked keith to get me some new sneakers.

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I also want the bare minerals starter kit

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM

a tattoo gc would be great too!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)