Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

This will be interesting!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM
  • 10 Replies

Realizing that, today, I have my yearly physical, which will include a pap smear. I have to bring my two younger kids with me, lol. And, the baby is worn...  I guess the doctor's staff is going to be holding a baby for a while!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Yikes!!  I would be stressing....good luck!

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Quoting Gweneveer:

No point in stressing... won't do me any good, other than raise my blood pressure, and I won't be taking meds for that again. No way, nuh uh, not now. They give me migraines, for one, and two... I'd rather lower it naturally, if it's even up tehre.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM

More power to ya mommas!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM
How do you lower it naturally?

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting Gweneveer:

No point in stressing... won't do me any good, other than raise my blood pressure, and I won't be taking meds for that again. No way, nuh uh, not now. They give me migraines, for one, and two... I'd rather lower it naturally, if it's even up tehre.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I didn't even see this post yesterday... how did it go? I often have to take my kids with me. I just try to find something that will occupy them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM

How did it go? 

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM

To lower it naturally, getting your heart rate up everyday helps. Finding a way to destress too, as stress raises the blood pressure. Making sure you drink plenty of water, as being dehydrated can cause a raise in it too. 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

How do you lower it naturally?

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting Gweneveer:

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Occupying a 2 year old doesn't happen often, lol. And, I had the baby with me. 

It didn't go too bad. Melanie played in the cupboard for a while, and the nurse held the baby through the breast exam, and then layed him on my chest during the pap, lol. I told him he was lucky he was a male, but then I said, "wait, no, you to turn your head and cough", and the doc goes, "Wait until he's 50." Haha.. prostate exam! 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I didn't even see this post yesterday... how did it go? I often have to take my kids with me. I just try to find something that will occupy them.

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Hahahaha!

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Occupying a 2 year old doesn't happen often, lol. And, I had the baby with me. 

It didn't go too bad. Melanie played in the cupboard for a while, and the nurse held the baby through the breast exam, and then layed him on my chest during the pap, lol. I told him he was lucky he was a male, but then I said, "wait, no, you to turn your head and cough", and the doc goes, "Wait until he's 50." Haha.. prostate exam! 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM

aww Im sure they will love to have lil baby cuddles!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN