Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
I'm going to make a random post so I can make it to platinum member sometime soon! Feel free to join in :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Anyone else watch teen mom 2? I just watched the latest episode and Leah pisses me off. Her and Corey were my favorites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:27 PM
And way to go Barbara for telling Janelle no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I hate how the show is so far behind though. Like knowing Leah is already married and pregnant when she's just barely divorced on the show...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Sooooooo..... I'm determined to get platinum by talking to myself :/ shouldn't of drank tonight either that doesn't help...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Ooh I'm platinum!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I wasn't even close to winning the powerball.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:42 AM

If I had all that money though, there would be A LOT of people I could help with it. A LOT. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I would give a million to the Ty Louis Campbell foundation first. they tug at my heartstrings. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Then I would go to a hospital and pay for all the cancer treatments of the families that are suffering financially from it. Mostly because children with cancer hurts my heart and I want to have it so at least their families don't have to worry about money because of it. I can't cure cancer, but I could have it be easier for them in a way.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Then I would buy the good paper for our printer for photography class. We HAD good paper but then we ran out and the school bought this thin paper for our special printer and the the pictures don't print well on it and bleed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)