Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

The blanket is done.

Posted by   + Show Post
The blanket photo prop is done. It is insanely soft and I love it! Here it is.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (11-18):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
My boss loved it do much I'm making two big blankets for her. This is the busiest December I've eve had but I'm happy about it. Last year I was stressed abou all this stuff I had to get done but I'm enjoying the projects this year.

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

lillucky8
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

My boss loved it do much I'm making two big blankets for her. This is the busiest December I've eve had but I'm happy about it. Last year I was stressed abou all this stuff I had to get done but I'm enjoying the projects this year.

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I didn't get the picture I wanted with it but they wrapped her up in it and those were mon, dad and baby pics. Unfortunately mom said I can't share the family pics, only baby girl.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

How will you use it? 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
It took some work for me toget to this point. I kin of forced myself to do it at first and now I love it. I guess I needed to gain confidence to really love it.

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

lillucky8
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Ive tried but i just cant get the sewing machine working. And i got frustrated and now i just get fabric and ask my sis to do it for me lol

Quoting mjimaging:

It took some work for me toget to this point. I kin of forced myself to do it at first and now I love it. I guess I needed to gain confidence to really love it.

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
What are you having trouble with? Maybe we could troubleshoot.

Quoting lillucky8:

Ive tried but i just cant get the sewing machine working. And i got frustrated and now i just get fabric and ask my sis to do it for me lol

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

lillucky8
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Its the whole bobbin thing, i just dont get it. And now my old handmedown machine isnt working. I just havent had time to sit down and figure it out, waaay easier to pass to the lil sis, thanks though :)

Quoting mjimaging:

What are you having trouble with? Maybe we could troubleshoot.

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:23 AM
I can't see it :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN