Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Need Advice On What My Family Could Do For Fun...?....

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well I am a stay at home mom I  have a 2year old very active lill boy that love to be out side just like me we have been doing crafts inside but when summer comes I would like to go some were like snoopy land in kc but We don't have much money or a car yet  we have  a park in are back yard but we live in apartments and all the nabers are really nosey so I don't like to be at the apartments cuz thy like to start stuff with people if you know what I mean.

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hopealways4019
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
If you don't have much money? I don't know what to suggest. But maybe museum, zoo, playground, kid movie. McDonald's?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Is there another park you could walk to? Water play is so fun for kids! Take a bucket and some cups and sponges when it gets warmer.

Remsmom
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I love taking my daughter to the library. It is free and they generally have lots of kid friendly activities. They are also a great place to find other activities in your area. You could also search for a mom's group in your area on meetup.com I have met several moms in my area that way.

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I'd totally play at the park as much as possible.

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM

The zoo or another park in your neighborhood maybe?

4kidz916
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I would look for things in the community that might be offered for free.  Our town sometimes has an outdoor movie night that's free.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN