Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Tips for how to get out the door with busy kids (VIDEO)

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 51 Replies
2 moms liked this

Keeping up with your kid's busy after-school activities and sports schedule can be a lot of work. Here are a few tips to simplify the process of getting out the door. And don't forget the snacks!

How do you keep track of all of your kids' activities?

/\ The CafeMom Team

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:27 AM

How do I keep track? I have a schedules. They do karate and my middle does other sports. They were both in soccer last fall and it killed us. I can't imagine what will happen once the LO is in sports! OY!

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:12 AM

We had schedules and a book just for the kids....sports, school, doctors etc....it was the only way we could keep our sanity.  lol

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Keep track?lol. I write things down but seem to always forget.

Kmakksmom
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM
We don't have many activities to begin with.
natesmom1228
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I write everything down on my calender if it's something that I think I am going to forget. I am pretty good with remembering what is what.

MamaMandee
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM

We dont have to many activities but I have a wall in my kitchen that has a board that is half whiteboard & half cork. Also have a calendar next to that, everything gets written down and papers are added to the board. If I need to bring anything extra for the activity I write it on my board. 

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I only have one dd and she doesn't have tons of activities yet since she's still young.

jessicasmom1
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I like these motts to go packs when we go on vaction

Threes.Company
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I have a Google calendar that has all our activities on it... I get reminders to my phone. Our calendar is synced with my husband's email account so he has the events on his calendar, too. Other than that, it is a lot of planning in advance to make sure things are prepared and ready to go far in advance, so I am not scrambling to find stuff as we walk out the door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM

We have to put it all on a planner or I loose my mind!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)