Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disneyland

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 42 Replies

Have you been?  What's a good age to take the kids?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I went to Disneyland once and Disney World many times.  My dd was only 15 months the only time she went.  I'd love to take her back soon.

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I've been to Disneyland twice, never to disneyworld.  My daughters are 6 and 2.  Not sure if I should wait till my youngest is older

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I went to Disneyland once and Disney World many times.  My dd was only 15 months the only time she went.  I'd love to take her back soon.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I was telling dh I want to save up money and go in like August of 2016. Both kids birthdays are in August, one will be turning 9 and the other 6. I want to make sure they're old enough to enjoy and remember it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

If it was me, I'd probably wait until the little one was about 4, so that she'd remember it, but I believe that kids under the age of 3 are FREE!  

Quoting Kainalu55:

I've been to Disneyland twice, never to disneyworld.  My daughters are 6 and 2.  Not sure if I should wait till my youngest is older

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Free is good! Lol. I didnt know that.  i do think 4 or 5 would be a better age though.  

Quoting lalasmama2007:

If it was me, I'd probably wait until the little one was about 4, so that she'd remember it, but I believe that kids under the age of 3 are FREE!  

Quoting Kainalu55:

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Those are good ages

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I was telling dh I want to save up money and go in like August of 2016. Both kids birthdays are in August, one will be turning 9 and the other 6. I want to make sure they're old enough to enjoy and remember it.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Im hoping to take my kids in 2-3 yrs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I went with my family when I was 10 years old.  We are going next year with my whole family.  The kids will range in age from 16 to 3 years old with all my sisters kids and my kids.  My kids will be 8, 7 and 3.  I wish my youngest would be a bit older but I think the older two will be the perfect age. 

MamaMandee
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I have been about 26 times (my grandparents worked for Disney so we got free passes) I would say 5 or 6 is the best age to start going. 

Rushn311
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:40 PM

yes  we have. I'd say 3 or 4 so they can remember it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)