Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
Every age brings different joys and challenges. When thinking of your experiences with your kids, what's been your favorite age/stage so far? Why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
MamaMandee
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

My 3 kids are all 5 years apart too! 

Quoting tayanddyl:

I have 3 kids all 5 years apart.  I get to experience a teenager, big girl, and toddler all at one time.  I love them all! (ages that is, so far)

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I might be weird but I love the newborn stage. I love around 1 as well which is where my dd is right now. She's so funny to watch as she learns new things.

4kidz916
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I like them all but I really like the toddler stage.  

ceciliam
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Hhhmmmm, not sure. I've loved them all.

GwenMB
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I do love the kindergarten age, my older son is so much fun right now! I love watching him learn to read & learn in general at school.  My 4 yo has his really fun moments, too, though.

I do really enjoy the baby stage, too, even though it has its downfalls.

I have thought that life will really be good when my youngest is in K & the oldest in 2nd.  Both old enough to be fun, hopefully young enough to not be bratty.  Of course, now we'll hopefully have a year old baby in there, too. :)

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gwen (43) David (55) Augie (5.5) Alex (4)

Threes.Company
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:01 PM

You're preggo??  OMG!!!! GWEN!!!!!  That is SO EXCITING!!!!  I have thought about you so often since we quit trying last year...  whenever I'd see your screenname, I'd pray it had happened or would soon! :)  That is fantastic!  Prayers for a sticky bean and a healthy pregnancy!

Quoting GwenMB:

I do love the kindergarten age, my older son is so much fun right now! I love watching him learn to read & learn in general at school.  My 4 yo has his really fun moments, too, though.

I have thought that life will really be good when my youngest is in K & the oldest in 2nd.  Both old enough to be fun, hopefully young enough to not be bratty.  Of course, now we'll hopefully have a year old baby in there, too. :)

GwenMB
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Thank you!  We really quit trying about 6 months ago.  It was just too much getting my hopes up every month just to have them dashed.  But we never prevented & this month got lucky. :)  I'm still really early, though, so no guarantees.  But I feel very calm about the whole thing & feel sure that, no matter what, everything will work out for the best.

Quoting Threes.Company:

You're preggo??  OMG!!!! GWEN!!!!!  That is SO EXCITING!!!!  I have thought about you so often since we quit trying last year...  whenever I'd see your screenname, I'd pray it had happened or would soon! :)  That is fantastic!  Prayers for a sticky bean and a healthy pregnancy!

Quoting GwenMB:

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gwen (43) David (55) Augie (5.5) Alex (4)

Threes.Company
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Hugs to you!!!!

I'm so happy for you!! Many prayers headed your way! :)

Quoting GwenMB:

Thank you!  We really quit trying about 6 months ago.  It was just too much getting my hopes up every month just to have them dashed.  But we never prevented & this month got lucky. :)  I'm still really early, though, so no guarantees.  But I feel very calm about the whole thing & feel sure that, no matter what, everything will work out for the best.

Quoting Threes.Company:

Quoting GwenMB:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM

i agree

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I have liked all of them.  I can't really say I have a favorite.  They each are so unique, lol. 

family car

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Toddler years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)