Parental supervision is recommended
Celebrate Valentines day with a cool kids craft -- heart shaped glasses. Once the poster board frames and colored cellophane lenses are together kids can decorate the glasses however they see fit.
What you'll need:
- Poster board
- Red or rose colored cellophane
- Permanent marker
- Printable pattern (see below)
- Stickers, confetti, etc. to decorate glasses
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
Print pattern below for glasses:
For the PC(90 dpi) - For the Mac (72 dpi)
- Cut out pattern. Trace onto poster board. Flip pattern over and finish tracing to make a complete pair of glasses.
- Cut out glasses.
- Lay under cellophane and trace with marker just inside the heart shape.
- Cut out cellophane and glue to inside of glasses.
- Let children decorate their glasses.
- Have fun seeing the world through rose-colored glasses!