Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

How do busy moms provide healthy snacks for their kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your child to eat healthy snacks when you're on the go can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We gave 40 CafeMom members "On-the-Go Family Fun" packs complete with portable activities and Snack & Go products from  Mott's and asked them to try it with their families. Only Mott's Applesauce pouch has true applesauce taste in a convenient package for busy families on the go!

Tell us about your busy family. How do you provide healthy snacks for your kids?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
timon95
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:56 PM

they usually get crackers and water.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Fun stuff!

Quoting othermom:

I was surprised to get my package today. My youngest was home and loved everything. She has been playing with the puzzles we recieved and been wanting to color in the coloring book, but I am making her wait for her sister to get home and share. My son will love the ball and my girls will love the game. My youngest has not had any of the apple sauce yet, but we will be maybe tomorrow when we head to the park. I also got a nice little bag for carrying goodies in.

Bob192
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Our kids LOVE applesauce!!  It is one of my favorite healthy snacks for them!

Rushn311
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM

applesauce, cheese sticks

elasmimi
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:36 AM

We always have a variey of fresh and dried fruit on hand. Cheese sticks and crackers, and baby carrots.

Sisteract
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have a dehydrator and I make my own dehydrated fruits, veggies and meats- my kids are older.

Watch the yogurt- many are filled with sugar and artificial junk.

Turtledoves
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM
DD is crazy over bananas which are always easy to grab on the go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

My son fruit and veggies so healthy snacks are not an issue in my house.

mrswillie
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM

We always have fresh fruits & veggies on hand

jessicasmom1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM

these are nice to have .. even though my child is much older now she wanted  some to try 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)