Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Favorite Family Vacation is ?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 27 Replies

Tell us so far what your favorite family vacation has been.
Where did you go?  How long did you stay & how old were the kids.
Can't wait to hear all about them :)

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM
On a disney cruise last year for five days. DD was 14 months and went crazy over it. She cried for days when we got home! Dh and I had a blast too and are dying to go back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM

We have never been on one.But my dream is to take my family to disneyworld some day

coolmommy2x
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM
We go to DisneyWorld every year and have had some amazing times but last summer we went to Boston and Cape Cod and that was my favorite. We did so much and saw so much. Even the kids loved it, including the historical parts and the JFK Presidential Library (DD was 7 and is now totally in love with him). When I closemy eyes, I can still see the whales we saw in Cape Cod. It was truly a perfect vacation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM

We go camping at our cabin for a week every year. We love to go and hike the trails.

GypsiSky
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM

We went to Spain for 8 days about 2 Summers ago. It was more of a working vacation, but we managed to have soooo much fun. The kids enjoyed taking long walks and even had a blast just hanging out in our suite. It was also very romantic.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Wow how awesome that sounds!
Aww poor DD .. hope you can do it gain one day :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

On a disney cruise last year for five days. DD was 14 months and went crazy over it. She cried for days when we got home! Dh and I had a blast too and are dying to go back.

hugss

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Keep that dream as it will happen :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

We have never been on one.But my dream is to take my family to disneyworld some day

hugss

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

How cool on getting to Disneyworld like that,
But yes going where you did to Boston/the Cape sounds like a fab time.
So cute of DD  .. great memories I am sure.
Sweet on still imagine/seeing the whales ;)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

We go to DisneyWorld every year and have had some amazing times but last summer we went to Boston and Cape Cod and that was my favorite. We did so much and saw so much. Even the kids loved it, including the historical parts and the JFK Presidential Library (DD was 7 and is now totally in love with him). When I closemy eyes, I can still see the whales we saw in Cape Cod. It was truly a perfect vacation!

hugss

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Now that sounds like tons of fun!
Bet everyone loves that ;)

Quoting natesmom1228:

We go camping at our cabin for a week every year. We love to go and hike the trails.

hugss

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM

That does sound quite nice,
Great you were able to enjoy/have some fun evwn while working :)

Quoting GypsiSky:

We went to Spain for 8 days about 2 Summers ago. It was more of a working vacation, but we managed to have soooo much fun. The kids enjoyed taking long walks and even had a blast just hanging out in our suite. It was also very romantic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)