Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Let's talk Summer...

Posted by   + Show Post

Beach or pool... Which do you prefer?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Replies (71-74):
GypsiSky
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I love the beach for the atmosphere, lol... Sand, sun, waves. But we don't go more than two feet in from the sand, lol. We don't swim in it either.

Quoting RobynS:

I love, love, love the BEACH. But we don't live any where near one, so it's pool for us. Also, as much as I love the beach, I'm afraid of the ocean, so I don't go in very far. When I swim, it's in a pool.

RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I always feel a little bit better when I find someone else like me! LOL I actually can't go underwater without holding my nose, so that is part of what limits me. But Mother Ocean is so powerful and unpredictable, too...

Quoting GypsiSky:

I love the beach for the atmosphere, lol... Sand, sun, waves. But we don't go more than two feet in from the sand, lol. We don't swim in it either.

Quoting RobynS:

I love, love, love the BEACH. But we don't live any where near one, so it's pool for us. Also, as much as I love the beach, I'm afraid of the ocean, so I don't go in very far. When I swim, it's in a pool.

GypsiSky
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely agree with you!! I actually cannot go underwater at all. And the ocean is beautiful, powerful, majestic and intriguing... and like you've mentioned, very unpredictable.

Quoting RobynS:

I always feel a little bit better when I find someone else like me! LOL I actually can't go underwater without holding my nose, so that is part of what limits me. But Mother Ocean is so powerful and unpredictable, too...

Quoting GypsiSky:

Quoting RobynS:

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Beach
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN