Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Family home activities ..your favorite ?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: Family home activities ..your favorite ?

Options:

Playing outside .. please share

Going to the park

Doing crafts .. please share

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 2

View Results

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM

we love all of those things so i can't pick just one!

we love playing in the back yard..the kids have all their stuff out there to play with. 

We love doing all sorts of crafts and activities--usually holiday or seasonal themes.

And going to the park. While *I* am not a huge fam of it (don't like being around nasty kids or their nasty parents) the kids like going.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM

That's great you do all those things,
What ?? Nasty kids * parents?  Why, since when?
How sad :(

Quoting SassyWildflower:

we love playing in the back yard..the kids have all their stuff out there to play with. 

We love doing all sorts of crafts and activities--usually holiday or seasonal themes.

And going to the park. While *I* am not a huge fam of it (don't like being around nasty kids or their nasty parents) the kids like going.

Emeraldmama7
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I love them all, plus more! In the winter I love doing crafts with the kids. We paint, build (volcanos and crystals, etc), make sock puppet, bottle cap jewlery, etc! We recently had to move into a townhouse and we no longer have a yard =( but we do have a park nearby that I enjoy taking the kids to. In the summer we also like to ride bikes, color with chalk ( I used to draw a town on our driveway for them to ride around in.  ).  Family game nights, family movie nights, and girls/boys nights...where dh builds forts while the boys and him shoot each other with nerf guns, and us girls put on masks, massage our feet and hands, and paint our finger and toe nails.  =D  I also enjoy baking with the kids!

Jessa, mama to:

Alyssa(11), Autumn(10), Mariah(9), Matthew(9), Blake(7), Laila(3), and Athena born 9/14!!!

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Yes kids and their parents at the parks fussing and cussing. You'd think they know to act like they have some sense but they don't.
last time we went to the park we heard parents yelling for their kids to get the "h" over here etc.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM
We love alot of things so I can't just pick one thing...We love to play in the back yard, jumping on the trampoline, and playing games together etc...I love taking the kids to the park as well...Lately, I've really been enjoying the reading lesson's and all the other school related activities we've been doing with the kids :)
hugss

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM

How fabulous you do all those fun things together!
Which do they love the most do you think?
Great on having a park close by :)

Quoting Emeraldmama7:

I love them all, plus more! In the winter I love doing crafts with the kids. We paint, build (volcanos and crystals, etc), make sock puppet, bottle cap jewlery, etc! We recently had to move into a townhouse and we no longer have a yard =( but we do have a park nearby that I enjoy taking the kids to. In the summer we also like to ride bikes, color with chalk ( I used to draw a town on our driveway for them to ride around in.  ).  Family game nights, family movie nights, and girls/boys nights...where dh builds forts while the boys and him shoot each other with nerf guns, and us girls put on masks, massage our feet and hands, and paint our finger and toe nails.  =D  I also enjoy baking with the kids!

Jessa, mama to:

Alyssa(11), Autumn(10), Mariah(9), Matthew(9), Blake(7), Laila(3), and Athena born 9/14!!!

hugss

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Wow!  Sad to hear how things have changed so much
Not good ::sigh::

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yes kids and their parents at the parks fussing and cussing. You'd think they know to act like they have some sense but they don't.
last time we went to the park we heard parents yelling for their kids to get the "h" over here etc.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

hugss

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Aww that's great you enjoy so many activities like that with the kids,
What kind of reading lessons?
Making school activites fun is always the best :)

Quoting Life.Happens:

We love alot of things so I can't just pick one thing...We love to play in the back yard, jumping on the trampoline, and playing games together etc...I love taking the kids to the park as well...Lately, I've really been enjoying the reading lesson's and all the other school related activities we've been doing with the kids :)

Life.Happens
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM

My oldest is 4...I've been trying to prepare him for when he officially starts school...We've just been going through our ABC's..I've been teaching him to recognize letters and their sounds, as well as write his name, and other words etc...Just things like that :)

Quoting hugss:

Aww that's great you enjoy so many activities like that with the kids,
What kind of reading lessons?
Making school activites fun is always the best :)

Quoting Life.Happens:

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Indeed.

Quoting hugss:

Wow!  Sad to hear how things have changed so much
Not good ::sigh::

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)