3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- - OR -
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- - OR -
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Strawberry jam
- Canned frosting
- Fruit roll-ups, cut into 1 1/4-inch circles
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- Why use Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®?
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Spread strawberry jam on top for "tomato sauce". Carefully spread frosting over jam for "cheese". Add fruit roll-up circles for "pepperoni". Top with sprinkles. Cut into slices to serve. Best if served the same day.