Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Easter is March 31st

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

Easter is super early this year march 31st.  Just a heads up.

Whats your plans? 

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM

No idea yet.Its 3 days after my son turns 16

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:01 PM
We might still be in vacation then. If not then the same as every year.. church and family timre
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I have no idea yet!
clowry02
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM

it is comming so fast need to figure it out

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Not sure other than having an Easter egg hunt with my granddaughter.  I'm looking forward to that!  :)

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

jaw dropDepending on the weather,we'll probably do another indoor Easter egg hunt for Miah. She really liked it last year, and every time I try to take her to one of the community hunts, they don't separate the bigger kids from the little kids, so the little kids never get anything, except hurt feelings :(

aidensmomma508
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Aww ya my inlaws make one for my son and family, for the Same reason. We went to the town one, one year he got 2 eggs.  That was the last time we went .  Some kids got like 2 bags full it wasn't fair

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

jaw dropDepending on the weather,we'll probably do another indoor Easter egg hunt for Miah. She really liked it last year, and every time I try to take her to one of the community hunts, they don't separate the bigger kids from the little kids, so the little kids never get anything, except hurt feelings :(

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, the younger kids don't have a chance. I think they should do them at separate times, Like the younger kids can go first, then they older kids. After that, serve like a small snack or something for EVERYBODY and then call it a day lol. My block is really awesome when it comes to the kids, so maybe I can talk them into a block Easter egg hunt for the kids that live on my street. We don't have many kids, but they're all pretty young, and a lot of my neighbors are up there in age and LOVE seeing all the kids out.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Aww ya my inlaws make one for my son and family, for the Same reason. We went to the town one, one year he got 2 eggs.  That was the last time we went .  Some kids got like 2 bags full it wasn't fair

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

CafeMom Tickers

arpazia
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM
:( poor little kids.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM
We will be in Florida, so I'm not sure how it will all go this year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)