Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Well, are you?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 23 Replies
Are you a picture person?...Do you carry a camera with you everywhere that you go?
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup. I always have at least one camera on me.

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

My phone!  LOL

And I'm always snapping pics of the girls.  Just in their normal stance.  I don't make them pose or anything.  I hate seeing peoples vacation pics and EVERY pic is posed.  Drives me crazy.  Now, I may have them pose a few times, but not for every pic.  

Life.Happens
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I am!!...I take pictures of my kids almost daily...I always have my cameras with me.
Life.Happens
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Quoting Maries_Mom23:

My phone!  LOL

And I'm always snapping pics of the girls.  Just in their normal stance.  I don't make them pose or anything.  I hate seeing peoples vacation pics and EVERY pic is posed.  Drives me crazy.  Now, I may have them pose a few times, but not for every pic.  

I use my phone for pictures a lot too..lol..I think it's good to have posed pics...but I know what you mean there should be some kind of balance between posed and natural. ..
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I love taking pics.

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Exactly...there's a couple of friends of mine on FB and I swear, every pic of their kids is posed.  There are none of the kids laughing, playing, etc.   I love pics like that.  If we go somewhere, I may have the girls pose for a few pics, though.  We love the aquarium and I love the pics of their faces when a shark swims over them in the tunnels.  LOL...

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

My phone!  LOL

I use my phone for pictures a lot too..lol..I think it's good to have posed pics...but I know what you mean there should be some kind of balance between posed and natural. ..

cara124
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I always have a camera handy because I always have my phone LOL.... and I'm always snaping random pics of the kids and things i see when i'm out and about

goddess99
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I'm not a picture person but since my phone has a camera I have that with me everywhere.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

NO but my phone has a camera & it goes everywhere with me ;)

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i like pictures, I just usually forget to take them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)