- 1 bag of Popped Popcorn
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Easter M&Mâ€™sÂ®
- Pretzel Sticks (broke in half)
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Stir in the Easter M&Mâ€™sÂ® and pretzel sticks making sure to coat them with chocolate as well.
- Place the popcorn mixture on a large piece wax paper. Shake the sprinkles onto the popcorn and let cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!
on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM