Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

A year ago today

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 11 Replies

How can it be a year ago today that the most important person in the world to me left?How have I survived this past year?I have been in a haze.Still cant and wont believe that my beautiful and loving Mom is gone.She had the most giving heart.Yet because of the neglect she received at avante nursing home she is gone.Because they didnt care enough about my sweet Mom she is gone.I made a promise to my Mom that those that did this to her would be punished and I know in my heart that one day they will have to answer for what they did that day.They took away a caring Mom,Grandma and great grandma.They took my heart and broke it.I miss her everyday.I cant tell you the pain that I feel.I breakdown everyday.Its so hard to not hear her voice or see her beautiful smile.To not have her hugs or her kisses.I have been lost since the day she left.When I got the call they were doing cpr on her from my sister I didnt want to believe it.On the way to the hospital I dialed my sisters cell.She picked up and I heard the dr say she was gone.To see her laying on that table no longer here.I wont ever forget that.I held her hand and tried to wake her up.I told her to let me go instead of her.I begged her to come back.
Mom-I will forever love you.I will take all the lessons you taught me to heart.My children will remember what a wonderful grandma you were.My grandson will know who you were and how much you would have loved him.My life is nothing since you left.I Love You!♥

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I am sorry for your loss : (
~ Hugs ~
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Thank-you

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM

So sorry for you loss hon,
Lots of good loving thoughts to you.
Glad you had her as long as you did though :)

kali_mom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM
So sorry for your loss. This year makes 19 years my Mom has been gone. I think about her everyday thank God time allows you to heal. Know that she is watching over you and your babies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quoting kali_mom:

So sorry for your loss. This year makes 19 years my Mom has been gone. I think about her everyday thank God time allows you to heal. Know that she is watching over you and your babies!

Thank-you.Sorry for your loss

Zazayam
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Happy thoughts to you, I am sorry..

Try to remember to celebrate her life and hold the fond memories close, and not focus on the loss.

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:52 AM

she was a beautiful woman. im glad you have somany fond memories of her. im so sorry youl lost her.

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Thank-you

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM

((hugs hugs hugs)) 

wife_mother1790
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Where is this nursing home located? If I'm right there should already be a lawsuit starting against this home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)