PLACES TO GO:
- Go fly a kite.
- Go on a staycation.
- Go to a local toy store and let your kids play their heart out. There is an awesome local toy shop here that my kids love to go to even if we do not buy a thing.
- Go to the library. Check out books and join story time.
- Go have a play date at McDonald’s with a friend. Tight on cash, just have ice cream cones they are a buck!
- Go to your local home supply store or craft store and see if they are offering any free children’s clinics.
- Go walk at the mall.
- Go for a Sunday Drive any day of the week.
- Go to a local indoor water park.
- Go camping. Front yard, back yard, in the living room, or make it a weekend trip in another town.
- Go to your local recreation center in your city and see what activities or classes they offer for super cheap!
- Go to the park. Hello, that is hours of free entertainment. And at my favorite park, they have trails that we all love to walk after playing at the playground.
- Going on a road trip? Check out these road trip free printables for little ones.
- Go on a worm hunt.
- Go fishing.
- Go feed the ducks. My kids LOVE this!
- Go on a factory/plant tour.
- See if your church is offering any activities during this week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.