Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Your birthday?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 35 Replies

We go all out for birthdays for our children, but what do you do for your birthday as a mommy? 

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I take the day off work. I also go out to lunch with my mom, her birthday is the day after mine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bella14308
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

my mom and brother are bringing a cake over this weekend since my bday is thursday (2/28)

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I dont do anything different

coolmommy2x
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Usually nothing but DH and the kids will get me a cake, cards and presents. Sometimes we'll go out for dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Im lucky if Peter makes me dinner. Although last year he invited my friends over, got me a cake, ordered pizza and bought chips and soda. Very surprising indeed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

normally nothing. 

Last year though I took off a week of being mommy and went to the beach with my best friend :) 

Came home to my husband being admitted to the hospital to have surgery the day before my birthday so we stayed at the hospital on my birthday lol 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:07 AM

DH & I usually go out for both of ours :)

Zazayam
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Everyone goes to my grandmother's house for anyone's birthday big or small. Have some cake and a pizza party, play with all the kids, nothing too fancy but it's always nice.

aidensmomma508
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:05 AM

My mil has a cake for me with all the inlaws my dh and son usually go for dinner too on my bday or around it to celebrate. 

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM

The girls know when our birthdays are...unless we really want something, we don't do gifts.  My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I got a gift.  Tickets to see Luke Bryan 2 days after my birthday.  On my birthday, we went to dinner and picked up cupcakes on our way home.  That's all we really do.  Dinner and cake! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)