Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

what is the best mop ?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 11 Replies

what is the best mop ?

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisSweetheart07
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I have a steam mop. I LOVE it. 

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I use a swifter wet jet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I use a rag and a bucket, lol

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I use a Swiffer.

Bob192
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
cjsix
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:11 AM

This is the mop I have used for years. I love it! the mop heads last for a very long time before needing replacement and new ones are $5-$6 each. There is a scrub brush which comes in handy sometimes and the overall price...I just replaced our whole mop(first new one in 2-3 years or more) and paid $8.98 at Walmart.

Pro Scrub®

• Roller Mop
  • UPC 0-74642-04010-6

This best-selling roller mop features a unique wave sponge design that grabs more dirt than ordinary sponge mops. Plus, the scrubbing bristles get rid of tough, dried-on dirt for a truly deep clean!

This O-Cedar® sponge mop:

• offers dual-action cleaning with scrubbing bristles that remove caked-on dirt and a rippled head that easily picks up dirt
  • is great for tile floor cleaning and other surfaces, like linoleum and marble
  • is compatible with the Pro Scrub® Roller Mop Refill
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Dh :) LOL! We use a Swiffer wet jet, but I borrow my friend's Shark steam mop whenever I get the chance.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Quoting cjsix:

This is the mop I have used for years. I love it! the mop heads last for a very long time before needing replacement and new ones are $5-$6 each. There is a scrub brush which comes in handy sometimes and the overall price...I just replaced our whole mop(first new one in 2-3 years or more) and paid $8.98 at Walmart.

Pro Scrub®

• Roller Mop

• UPC 0-74642-04010-6

This best-selling roller mop features a unique wave sponge design that grabs more dirt than ordinary sponge mops. Plus, the scrubbing bristles get rid of tough, dried-on dirt for a truly deep clean!

This O-Cedar® sponge mop:

• offers dual-action cleaning with scrubbing bristles that remove caked-on dirt and a rippled head that easily picks up dirt

• is great for tile floor cleaning and other surfaces, like linoleum and marble

• is compatible with the Pro Scrub® Roller Mop Refill

I have been wanting to try that one.

Rushn311
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I like my Swiffer mop

elasmimi
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I use a swiffer mop for quick clean ups, but when the floors need a good mopping, I use dh and an old fashioned mop and bucket.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)