Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

advice please

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
  • 14 Replies
We had court thursday.We were told we have 90 days and have to be out of the house.We havent told the kids.When and how should we?

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM

i think this is a situation where you just need everyone together at one time and have a family meeting type setting.

Just be open, honest and make sure everyone knows you're all there to lean on eachother. This is a time to pull together as a family and get through it.

((hugs)) lots of prayers for you guys.♥

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Thank-you.I know they are going to be devastated

KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I have no idea! I'm sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Quoting SassyWildflower:

i think this is a situation where you just need everyone together at one time and have a family meeting type setting.

Just be open, honest and make sure everyone knows you're all there to lean on eachother. This is a time to pull together as a family and get through it.

I agree. Just doing it in a re-assuring way will be the best thing so they know you all will continue to be together and be there for each other.
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Thank-you ladies

critter_boo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
This hugs

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I agree. Just doing it in a re-assuring way will be the best thing so they know you all will continue to be together and be there for each other.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wandep
Feeling excited for the New Year! :)
Yesterday at 7:03 PM
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Hugs will be praying for you. :(

wandep
Feeling excited for the New Year! :)
Yesterday at 7:03 PM
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I would do this.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

MamaMandee
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I agree with the other ladies, have a very honest & open but loving family meeting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cara124
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I agree with the other ladies.. its best to sit them down soon and have a family meet about what is happening and how  your going to move forward...and that as a family you are there to help/support each other through this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN