Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

3/4 Monday's Plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

What's happening on Monday? Hope you all have a great day!

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Replies (31-33):
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I'm sorry!  Hope you feel better.  :)

Quoting wandep:

yay!! way to go...longer than I did at Curves today. I wasn't too motivated to exercise. Wasn't feeling well.

Quoting louannwilkins:

You'd be proud.  I walked over 3 miles today.  lol  I decided to stay on the treadmill for 45 minutes.  I ended up staying about 50 and it made me feel a little better.  lol   :)

Quoting wandep:

You can do it girl. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Going to work and then to the gym for sure.  OMGosh....I've eaten SO bad the last couple of days.  I feel like I've gained 10 pounds.  Ugh...not happy with myself.  lol  

wandep
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Thanks, it is from taking my shot yesterday....makes me feel blah for a few days. lol

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sorry!  Hope you feel better.  :)

Quoting wandep:

yay!! way to go...longer than I did at Curves today. I wasn't too motivated to exercise. Wasn't feeling well.

Quoting louannwilkins:

You'd be proud.  I walked over 3 miles today.  lol  I decided to stay on the treadmill for 45 minutes.  I ended up staying about 50 and it made me feel a little better.  lol   :)

Quoting wandep:

You can do it girl. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Going to work and then to the gym for sure.  OMGosh....I've eaten SO bad the last couple of days.  I feel like I've gained 10 pounds.  Ugh...not happy with myself.  lol  

IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Now you reminded me that I forgot to put the last load in the dryer before I came to bed....eh, I'll rehash tomorrow, lol.

Quoting wandep:

oh thanks for reminding me that I have clothes in the wash now. lol

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm washing clothes now, going out around lunch time to pay some bills. Then I'm going through the baaby's closet, wardrobe, and dressers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN