Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
Do you like to shop at garage sales? Do you like to have your own garage sales?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Replies (11-16):
theresa1966
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I like garage sales and goodwill and sally's-Salvation Army.....I got a pretty good deal at Salvation Army a month ago....I like purses but I put out the money on a name brand so I go there to find one.....well I came across one that said ...Italy leather made....it was 3dollars...and it was half off...got it for $1.50...I have never heard of the name of the purse before so I googled it.....Roberta Gandolfi......it looks like it been used once....these purses go for $300.00 depending on which one you get......I call a deal of a life time....LOL

aJiG827
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I prefer to go to them (I'm a sucker for garage sales lol). But, I'll have one every now and then. 

Stevensmomma
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM

not really 

bergencounty
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

what a bargain ... let's see a pic please.

Quoting theresa1966:

I like garage sales and goodwill and sally's-Salvation Army.....I got a pretty good deal at Salvation Army a month ago....I like purses but I put out the money on a name brand so I go there to find one.....well I came across one that said ...Italy leather made....it was 3dollars...and it was half off...got it for $1.50...I have never heard of the name of the purse before so I googled it.....Roberta Gandolfi......it looks like it been used once....these purses go for $300.00 depending on which one you get......I call a deal of a life time....LOL

Lindalou907
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:22 AM

You get the best deals at garage sales, hands down. And church rummage sales are wonderful too. So yes, I like to go to them, but having them is hard!

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I don't really do them, but I always think I should

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN