Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like to shop at garage sales? Do you like to have your own garage sales?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Replies (11-16):
theresa1966
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I like garage sales and goodwill and sally's-Salvation Army.....I got a pretty good deal at Salvation Army a month ago....I like purses but I put out the money on a name brand so I go there to find one.....well I came across one that said ...Italy leather made....it was 3dollars...and it was half off...got it for $1.50...I have never heard of the name of the purse before so I googled it.....Roberta Gandolfi......it looks like it been used once....these purses go for $300.00 depending on which one you get......I call a deal of a life time....LOL

aJiG827
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I prefer to go to them (I'm a sucker for garage sales lol). But, I'll have one every now and then. 

Stevensmomma
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM

not really 

bergencounty
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

what a bargain ... let's see a pic please.

Quoting theresa1966:

I like garage sales and goodwill and sally's-Salvation Army.....I got a pretty good deal at Salvation Army a month ago....I like purses but I put out the money on a name brand so I go there to find one.....well I came across one that said ...Italy leather made....it was 3dollars...and it was half off...got it for $1.50...I have never heard of the name of the purse before so I googled it.....Roberta Gandolfi......it looks like it been used once....these purses go for $300.00 depending on which one you get......I call a deal of a life time....LOL

Lindalou907
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:22 AM

You get the best deals at garage sales, hands down. And church rummage sales are wonderful too. So yes, I like to go to them, but having them is hard!

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I don't really do them, but I always think I should

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)