Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mothers Day

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • 10 Replies

What does your family do for you?

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

. Dh gets me flowers and tries to pamper me a bit. The kids make me cards and give me lots of lovins =)

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

get gifts and have a big dinner.

embrigmom
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM

One year they made me breakfast in bed, it was nice. Last year a local farm did a "mother'd day down on the farm" they did tours, hayrides, and pony rides, it was nice but I wouldn't go again (there was a fee to get in, and they even charged us for the baby who was only 3 months at the time)

Not sure what we're doing this year, I've pointed out a few things I'd like to my older dd. I really want the gifts to be a surpise this year, in past years dh has just taken me shopping.

leighp1
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:34 AM

This is a hard time for my dh.  My birthday, our anniversary and Mother's Day are all within a few days of each other.  We typically go out to dinner and they let me do whatever I want.  Normally I like to sit in my bedroom and watch movies by myself.  It's a great time for me!  No "mom I need this"

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM

My kids make me cards and give me "coupons" for helping around the house

mommy2zbg
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Usually it's just another day... In the past, I never even got told Happy Mother's Day because my ex was a butthead (to put it nicely) and my son is now only 4 so he don't quite get it yet. Last year, my sons daycare made handprints on paper and I framed them. This year I'm hoping things will be different because I'm no longer with my ex.

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM

I get a lazy day where dh does any cleaning that needs to be done, he makes me breakfast in bed, and he takes care of ds.  Dh usually helps ds make me something.

Angel267
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM

just another day for me.My ddwill tell me Happy Mother's Day

MomTiara19
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I really get spoiled on mothers day:)

I get flowers, cards,taken out to eat,and catered to all day.

CHRISTY58981487
by New Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:53 PM

IT  WILL BE  HARD ON MY FIANCE(ART),  WE  JUST LOST  HIS MOM ON 2-7-13,  AND WE LOST  MY DAD ON 2-9-13,MY  DAUGHTERS  GIVE  ME CARDS< AND  FLOWERS, MY FIANCE  SPOILS ME ALL  YEAR LONGhappy mothers day2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)