Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

The backseat carries your most precious cargo

Posted by   + Show Post

If you're a mom you know that your most precious cargo sits in the backseat of your car.
Subaru had your family in mind when they designed the all-new 2014 Subaru Forester® from the backseat forward.

Love, it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
NearSeattleMom
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM

That totally made me teary-eyed . . . I have a 10-year old who is growing up way, way, way too fast. . .

sukainah
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

What a sweet commercial!  They do grow up too fast.  I'd like to get a Subaru

alliesmom112
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

great ad. Awesome car

alliesmom112
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

That totally made me teary-eyed . . . I have a 10-year old who is growing up way, way, way too fast. . .

I know my little girl is turning 5 and changing car seats and starting kindergarten. It is all a little too much for this momma

sukainah
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We had a couple Subarus when I was growing up and they were nice cars.  I was able to drive one of them when I got older and it drove nicely.  It was a stick shift. lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Our family has always loved the Subarus we have had. That is awesome that this one is so family oriented!

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Cute ad.  But, I love my car.

sukainah
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

We have car seats that turn into booster seats and it was hard to make the switch when my son was in Kindergarten.  I still use it as he is small and just finished 1st grade...sigh...

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

I know my little girl is turning 5 and changing car seats and starting kindergarten. It is all a little too much for this momma

soccer_mom1999
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

That is great to know.  We have never owned one but I know DH has been researching them.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Our family has always loved the Subarus we have had. That is awesome that this one is so family oriented!

soccer_mom1999
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I don't know if I could even drive a stick shift anymore! I'd probably have to learn all over again.

Quoting sukainah:

We had a couple Subarus when I was growing up and they were nice cars.  I was able to drive one of them when I got older and it drove nicely.  It was a stick shift. lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

sukainah
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM

LOL...me too!

Quoting soccer_mom1999:

I don't know if I could even drive a stick shift anymore! I'd probably have to learn all over again.

Quoting sukainah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)