Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What are some things that your kids say that just crack you up?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

It was a bad day most of today.  My daughter has been sick, and hearing her whimper is one of the worst things.  She managed to perk up the day by the way she describes her "sickness".  She ran up to me crying and said, "my belly hurts, and all my poop melted."  Later after she had been to the doctor while we were picking up her pedaiyte and such, she looks at me very seriously and asks "will this medicine put my poop back together".

As pitiful as she looked, I couldn't help but laugh.

What have your kids said/ done that saved your day?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
At a puppet show dd blurted out monkey see monkey do because I am always saying that about her 21 mo old brother and her!!
ginabina33
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM
My sons were eating pizza and as Gabriel went for a third piece Brian says you better stop or you are gonna be a priest as we all tried to figure out what in the world he was talking about he was trying to say obese
MaineMammax2
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Just about everything my 2 yr old says cracks me up! Her pronunciation is too funny and she uses "big" words which make it even cuter! One night i was getting dinner ready and told the girls what I was making when my little one cries " oh no mommy don't make the moley it's too dangerous!" and proceeded to weep because I was making guacamole, lol :)
ChrystalGreene
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Well the oldie but goody....   daddy spanked me, kiss my bottom Mommy !!!

I was breastfeed her little sister and she told me I was yummy and she will eat me all up and I'll be in her belly !!!

And I was cooking and told her something had Expired and she got all wearied out and yells at me Ewwww  I don't like Spiders!!!  no sweetie Expired !

babynurse244
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM
The way my daughter mispronounces things. She always called her kinder teacher something different every day because she could not say "Leon". She was mrs Elon won or Eleon.

My son found and dragged all his presents out to the tree the day before Chrimas and said "you are so behind on your wrapping ". He's 5.

The other day my 6 year old daughter asked me to tell her about the Aunt Sisters. I have no sisters. I asked if she was talking about my SIL's sisters ( her two Aunt's sisters) and she said. " no. The old people who are related to us who are dead". It took me a minute to figure out she was talking about ANCESTORS.
MomtoAlexis05
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Lex always says i'm so "kiddish" lmao....she said recently about her friend spending the day w/ us......"well, Mom u may get along w/ her, in all possability b/e u are both at the same level lol"   oh BoYYY

MomtoAlexis05
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Your stories are so cute there....aww, made me giggle!!! :D  good

Quoting babynurse244: The way my daughter mispronounces things. She always called her kinder teacher something different every day because she could not say "Leon". She was mrs Elon won or Eleon.

My son found and dragged all his presents out to the tree the day before Chrimas and said "you are so behind on your wrapping ". He's 5.

The other day my 6 year old daughter asked me to tell her about the Aunt Sisters. I have no sisters. I asked if she was talking about my SIL's sisters ( her two Aunt's sisters) and she said. " no. The old people who are related to us who are dead". It took me a minute to figure out she was talking about ANCESTORS.

You're Always A Winner When You Do Your Very Best~way to go

babynurse244
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
"Am I being have?" Is another favorite (behaving).
myboys1st
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:06 PM
When me de gets in trouble has to he says mommy just leave me alone..or if my ds 9mths pools the 2 yr old says let me check o man month's smells change it btw he does really check and will freak if u done let him
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:53 PM

One of my dd's asked if you had to be a virgin to live in the virgin islands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)