Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (31-33):
drsdolphin
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting drsdolphin:

My name is Dawn. I live in Michigan. I am married with an 8 year old son.  I have a miniature daschund named Fritz.  We like to go on trips when our schedules allow it.  My son just got back today from a camping trip with his aunts and cousins.  

Hi Dawn!Where is your fav vacation spot?Do you have any hobbies?

Right now our favorite vacation spot is a campground in Mackinaw City. I collect dolphins and am learning violin. I like to scrapbook and read.
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Quoting drsdolphin:
Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting drsdolphin:

My name is Dawn. I live in Michigan. I am married with an 8 year old son.  I have a miniature daschund named Fritz.  We like to go on trips when our schedules allow it.  My son just got back today from a camping trip with his aunts and cousins.  

Right now our favorite vacation spot is a campground in Mackinaw City. I collect dolphins and am learning violin. I like to scrapbook and read.

Thats really cool your learning to play the violin!

drsdolphin
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting drsdolphin:
Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting drsdolphin:

Thats really cool your learning to play the violin!

The violin has been a dream of mine since I was 7. I had the chance for lessons and the music teacher was going to give me a violin. My parents got divorced and my mom was depressed and never got me into it. My son's piano teacher told me it is never to late to learn. This last Christmas my husband got me a violin. His co-worker owns a music store and gives lessons.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)