Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Welcome! Where do you live?

Quoting abra:

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Abra and I have 4 kids. Our favorite family activity is picnicking together at the park! Today I need to go to the grocery store so I am making up my list right now. :-)

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Quoting KRhyMama2013: Hello, my name is Cassandra, my son Kaleb is eight months old. He loves the outdoors, so we hang outside a lot!

abra
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:17 PM
We live in Idaho. How about you?

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting abra:

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Abra and I have 4 kids. Our favorite family activity is picnicking together at the park! Today I need to go to the grocery store so I am making up my list right now. :-)

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 5:26 AM

We're in North Eastern NJ

Quoting abra: We live in Idaho. How about you?
Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting abra:

Hi Everyone!!

drsdolphin
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:49 PM

My name is Dawn. I live in Michigan. I am married with an 8 year old son.  I have a miniature daschund named Fritz.  We like to go on trips when our schedules allow it.  My son just got back today from a camping trip with his aunts and cousins.  

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Dawn!

Quoting drsdolphin:

My name is Dawn. I live in Michigan. I am married with an 8 year old son.  I have a miniature daschund named Fritz.  We like to go on trips when our schedules allow it.  My son just got back today from a camping trip with his aunts and cousins.  

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Hi Dawn! Sounds like your son is enjoying his summer :) Is he ready for back to school?

Quoting drsdolphin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drsdolphin
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Quoting celestegood: Hi Dawn! Sounds like your son is enjoying his summer :) Is he ready for back to school?

Quoting drsdolphin:

He is not to excited about going to school. We are heading 2 1/2 hours away to my hometown to spend the weekend with my family. It is the weekend of the Blueberry festival in town. My son is very excited about it.
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Wow! Blueberry festival? That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you both have a blast :)

Quoting drsdolphin:
Quoting celestegood: Hi Dawn! Sounds like your son is enjoying his summer :) Is he ready for back to school?

Quoting drsdolphin:

He is not to excited about going to school. We are heading 2 1/2 hours away to my hometown to spend the weekend with my family. It is the weekend of the Blueberry festival in town. My son is very excited about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Quoting drsdolphin:

Hi Dawn!Where is your fav vacation spot?Do you have any hobbies?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN