Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What does your screen name mean?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

I've been noticing some pretty cool screen names. And then there are a few I just can't figure out. 

What does yours mean?

Mines easy! 

Its my first initial and my last name! =)

by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:52 PM

I am mom to 6 kids

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Yea, mine is just my name.  lol  I wish I could change it without having a new account but I've been on here so long now I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.  lol  :)

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Its just something I randomly came up with. Lol. No true meaning behind it
diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

When I joined CafeMom my youngest son was a newborn. I tried to choose variations of "Mom to Four Boys" and "I Love My Boys" but nothing I could think of was available. I came up with "Diapers to Dating" from the title of a magazine article I read in a Baby or Parenting Magazine. My oldest son was only ten at the time and not yet dating, my youngest son has been out of diapers for years... but I thought then, and I think now that Diapers to Dating is a perfect name to represent the age range of my four boys. I now have two in elementary school, one in middle school and one in  a high school. I love my screen name!

boy kissing mom

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been my nickname for a long time. My name is Luci and when we were first married my husand started calling me Sweet Luci. Then other people started calling me that. They usually thought it was because I was known for my desserts. Then his brother visited us and asked if I minded being called that, I said I though it was really romantic. He tried to hide his laughing, but finally told me that it was slang for cheap wine that bums drink out of a paper bag. When I asked dh why he never told me that, he said he wasn't going to mess up a good thing! lol 

diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 22, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Lol!

I like your nickname, I don't care where it came from. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

It's been my nickname for a long time. My name is Luci and when we were first married my husand started calling me Sweet Luci. Then other people started calling me that. They usually thought it was because I was known for my desserts. Then his brother visited us and asked if I minded being called that, I said I though it was really romantic. He tried to hide his laughing, but finally told me that it was slang for cheap wine that bums drink out of a paper bag. When I asked dh why he never told me that, he said he wasn't going to mess up a good thing! lol 

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:30 AM

I was already so used to it by the time I found out, that I really couldn't be upset. lol and I've never met anyone who had ever heard the slang, so no biggie!

Quoting diaperstodating:

Lol!

I like your nickname, I don't care where it came from. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Mine is my first name, Angela, and 4 boys because when I signed up for CafeMom I had 4 boys. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)