Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Eye patch

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
My daughter recently had to start wearing an eye patch.
Anyone here have to patch? Tips or tricks?
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:31 AM

My middle had to wear one. We bought one that slid over his glasses. Does she wear glasses? 

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:18 AM

No sorry

deccaf
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:36 AM
She does, but the dr suggested that since she's so young, it's likely she will pull glasses downto see over the patch. Which she did. She's actually doing a lot better with them than I thought she would, so I'm happy!

Quoting bhwrn1:

My middle had to wear one. We bought one that slid over his glasses. Does she wear glasses? 

deccaf
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Mobile Photo

Here she is at a car show wearing patch and glasses. Don't mind the huge shirt. She was chilly so I bought her one that would work as a blanket, too
bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Glad to hear she's doing better. My son was horrible with his patch! Thankfully the glasses have helped his issue and he doesn't need it anymore.

Quoting deccaf: She does, but the dr suggested that since she's so young, it's likely she will pull glasses downto see over the patch. Which she did. She's actually doing a lot better with them than I thought she would, so I'm happy!
Quoting bhwrn1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)