Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Getting rid of toys....

Posted by   + Show Post

do you get rid of broken or not played with toys on a regular basis?  What do you do with them?

by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Sell, donate, or give to friends
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:17 PM

nice  :)

Quoting Hannahsmommy816: Sell, donate, or give to friends

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

That kind of surprises me.  I would have thought they would get snatched up right away!  lol  They are a lot of work but it's a good way to make some money  :)

Quoting momofnatalie:

I throw out the broken ones and donate the rest.  We did have a garage sale but the toys were not as popular as the baby clothes and equipment.

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Once a month I do a purge. I make a bag or boxes and give it away. It still doesn't seem to change things! LOL!

abra
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Exactly the same here! Haha! I throw away or recycle broken toys and give away the ones we don't use anymore. I always expect it to make a difference but I can't seem to keep up with the influx of toys from grandma!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Once a month I do a purge. I make a bag or boxes and give it away. It still doesn't seem to change things! LOL!

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM

That's really a great idea because then things won't get as out of control!!  LOL  :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM

LOL  That's what us Mimi's do!!  LOL   :)

Quoting abra: Exactly the same here! Haha! I throw away or recycle broken toys and give away the ones we don't use anymore. I always expect it to make a difference but I can't seem to keep up with the influx of toys from grandma!
Quoting bhwrn1:

abra
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
It is great!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  That's what us Mimi's do!!  LOL   :)

Quoting abra: Exactly the same here! Haha! I throw away or recycle broken toys and give away the ones we don't use anymore. I always expect it to make a difference but I can't seem to keep up with the influx of toys from grandma!

Quoting bhwrn1:

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:39 AM

It's annoying!

Quoting bhwrn1:

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Oh, they are still out of control! LOL!

Quoting louannwilkins:

That's really a great idea because then things won't get as out of control!!  LOL  :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN