Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

When your kids are grown

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

Do you think you and their families will go on vacations together?

by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Probably not unless our money situation changes which I hope and pray to god it has by then
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Quoting bbyblueAK: Probably not unless our money situation changes which I hope and pray to god it has by then

Same here

kzoboe
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Maybe...depends on how soon they get married, i guess, and how active we still are.  It could be fun, it could be awful.....

hopealways4019
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:28 AM
If im stil alive..maybe
coolmommy2x
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:51 AM
I hope so. My parents have come with us to DisneyWorld several times, we went away together las summer. For my parents' milestone anniversaries we've all gone away together. Last month we went toLondon and Paris for their 50th with my brother and nieces (for their 40th we went on a cruise to Bermuda and for their 30th we went to San Francisco and Las Vegas). I hope to continue that tradition.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Quoting coolmommy2x: I hope so. My parents have come with us to DisneyWorld several times, we went away together las summer. For my parents' milestone anniversaries we've all gone away together. Last month we went toLondon and Paris for their 50th with my brother and nieces (for their 40th we went on a cruise to Bermuda and for their 30th we went to San Francisco and Las Vegas). I hope to continue that tradition.

That is so wonderful you all do that!

coolmommy2x
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thanks! I think it's special too and feel very lucky that we've been able to do it. The trip last month was just incredible...truly a trip of a lifetime. =)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting coolmommy2x: I hope so. My parents have come with us to DisneyWorld several times, we went away together las summer. For my parents' milestone anniversaries we've all gone away together. Last month we went toLondon and Paris for their 50th with my brother and nieces (for their 40th we went on a cruise to Bermuda and for their 30th we went to San Francisco and Las Vegas). I hope to continue that tradition.

That is so wonderful you all do that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM

i hope so!

HIJKLM
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Idk. We don't vacation with other people. We tried a couple times but the more people there the more time everything takes, the more difference of opinion on what to do... I feel like it makes more work and less fun. When we want to see family we go for visits but when traveling to a new place or going to a theme park I don't like having the extra adults.

I wouldn't tell my kids no if they invited me but I wouldn't expect it either.
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Sometimes we do take little trips together but it's not all the time by any means.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)