Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Best deals.....

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:29 PM
  • 21 Replies

where have you found the best deals on back to school supplies?

by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I don't have any kids in school anymore but I wanted to buy some kids from the neighborhood some school stuff.  They just lost their home to a fire a little over a week ago. 
I went to Staples and spent 21.00 and got SO much stuff for them!!!  They had such great prices.  It was better than wal mart or target. 
It might not have been on some of the things that teachers may have on their list but for basic things like paper, folders, compostion books, pens and pencils etc....it was awesome!  :)

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Not sure, going today. Will let you know but I think Target will be my best deal.

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I havent looked yet

OBImomma
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Not sure. My kids supply list only has 10ish things on it
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I hope you find some great deals.  It's so expensive now for all the stuff they have to take to school   :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Not sure, going today. Will let you know but I think Target will be my best deal.

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Look around before you go because there are some really good deals out there now.  I like to save all I can  :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

I havent looked yet

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Wow!!  That's great and unheard of here!!  LOL  What state are you in again?  I think some of the schools around here go over board.  Really.  It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me.  Anyway....I hope you get a good deal on whatever you have to buy  :)

Quoting OBImomma: Not sure. My kids supply list only has 10ish things on it

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Target if you use their store coupons and use the Sunday paper coupons together.  Also Staples and Office Depot offer a few items for just a few cents.  They have a limit of 2 or 4 but its still a good deal if you are in the area.

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Staples had some awesome deal didn't they?  I need to still go to target and get a couple of things.  I don't have kids in school now but I bought some supplies for a family in the neighborhood who has a house fire a couple of weeks ago

Quoting momofnatalie:

Target if you use their store coupons and use the Sunday paper coupons together.  Also Staples and Office Depot offer a few items for just a few cents.  They have a limit of 2 or 4 but its still a good deal if you are in the area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN