Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

When was your last road trip?  Where did you go?

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Replies (11-19):
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:59 AM

I'm glad you guys got to spend some family time together.  I cannot imagine how hard it is to be away from your family.  Will you guys try to move back to the States next year?

Quoting GodsAmiga:

2.5 years but we move next year. We didn't really see a whole lot of Tokyo because we went to Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea. :-) We did, however, spend our last day at the Ueno Zoo so we saw some of it and experienced their train system. My dh has been to and around Tokyo more than I have due to TDYs. :-)

Quoting momofnatalie:

Wow how exciting, I always wanted to visit Tokyo.  How long have you lived in Japan? 

Quoting GodsAmiga:

May. We drove town to Tokyo.

GodsAmiga
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Yeah, my husband is military so next year we are moving to his next base which is in Texas. It's definitely been hard being away from family! On our way to Texas we are going to stop in WA to see family. :-)

Quoting momofnatalie:

I'm glad you guys got to spend some family time together.  I cannot imagine how hard it is to be away from your family.  Will you guys try to move back to the States next year?

Quoting GodsAmiga:

2.5 years but we move next year. We didn't really see a whole lot of Tokyo because we went to Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea. :-) We did, however, spend our last day at the Ueno Zoo so we saw some of it and experienced their train system. My dh has been to and around Tokyo more than I have due to TDYs. :-)

Quoting momofnatalie:

Wow how exciting, I always wanted to visit Tokyo.  How long have you lived in Japan? 

Quoting GodsAmiga:

StreetsAhead
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 4:11 AM
We don't really do them, we drove to Ireland a few weeks ago though
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Wow, thank you for your husband's service and for you and your family's sacrifice.  I am so glad you get to stop off and see if your family in WA.  I'm sure it will nice to be back in the States again!

Quoting GodsAmiga:

Yeah, my husband is military so next year we are moving to his next base which is in Texas. It's definitely been hard being away from family! On our way to Texas we are going to stop in WA to see family. :-)

Quoting momofnatalie:

Quoting GodsAmiga:

Quoting momofnatalie:

Quoting GodsAmiga:

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Oh wow, I always wanted to visit Ireland too.  What country do you live in?

Quoting StreetsAhead: We don't really do them, we drove to Ireland a few weeks ago though

StreetsAhead
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
We live in Wales

Quoting momofnatalie:

Oh wow, I always wanted to visit Ireland too.  What country do you live in?

Quoting StreetsAhead: We don't really do them, we drove to Ireland a few weeks ago though

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

went to PA in june w/my girls

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:10 AM

We are on vacation now. We road tripped it here, two Friday's ago. We will road trip back starting this Friday.

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:19 PM
No road trip, but we did just move from southwest Missouri to central Kansas! That was a seven hundred mile trip. We had myself, hubby, his brother, four kids, two cats and a bunny. It was INSANE! It took eight hours, and we were driving the shortest route possible.
Insanity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)