Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Walking

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
If you live close enough do you walk your kids to school? If not do you go walking around your neighborhood? A track or a park?

I walk my son to school every morning. If I don't work that day I will walk him home as well.
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:46 PM

We were never close enough to the schools to walk but I would have loved that!!  I think it's awesome that you're able to do that.  :)

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Our elementary school is somewhat far and all uphill getting there.  It would be a tough hike to get up there.  We do like to walk around our neighborhood, we have a play ground down the block and a walking trail behind our house. 

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM
I love that I am able to walk him to school every morning. We weren't able to walk him when he was in pre-k

Quoting louannwilkins:

We were never close enough to the schools to walk but I would have loved that!!  I think it's awesome that you're able to do that.  :)

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:59 PM
We have his school playground and whats called hidden park they can play at. I would absolutely love to have a trail behind where we live or close by.

Quoting momofnatalie:

Our elementary school is somewhat far and all uphill getting there.  It would be a tough hike to get up there.  We do like to walk around our neighborhood, we have a play ground down the block and a walking trail behind our house. 

abra
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Nope, nope, nope. I keep my kids within my eye sight. My oldest is 8, but she doesn't know karate yet. We are fixing that problem!
bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:00 PM
You don't go on family walks? Or walks around your neighborhood? A trail or park?

Quoting abra: Nope, nope, nope. I keep my kids within my eye sight. My oldest is 8, but she doesn't know karate yet. We are fixing that problem!
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't live close enough to our elementary school to walk. I do walk around my neighborhood/community.

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

we walk around the neighborhood

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

They all take buses

artemisa3001
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

We live very close to school so we walk her to school; actually, we move there so we could walk her, it's a great neighborhood; the only downside is that we live in South Florida, so just 5 minuts walking outside is hot as hell!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN