Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

start to a bad day

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM
  • 12 Replies
Woke up thinking I was off work today. My usual days off are Wednesday and Thursday. Well they changed them to Thursday Friday this week. So I was an hour late to work today and it just throws my whole day off. I am never late to work. Ever.

Other than that my day has been good. How is yours going?
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Oh no!! I'm sorry! My day has been ok, but exhausting. We've been sick so I was doing recon housework all day. I'm so tired!! DH had minor surgery on his toe this morning, but it went well so that is nice.
bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Glad your day was ok. That sucks that yall are sick. hope everyone feels better soon. Glad his surgery went good.

Quoting abra: Oh no!! I'm sorry! My day has been ok, but exhausting. We've been sick so I was doing recon housework all day. I'm so tired!! DH had minor surgery on his toe this morning, but it went well so that is nice.
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:01 AM

What a bummer. I hate when things like that happen.  I hope your work was understanding.  My day was tiring, my baby was teething and cranky all day.  Refused to eat anything but fruit.  Finally when DH came home she was willing to eat spaghetti. 

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:09 AM

oops i hate that

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Oh man sorry!!

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Sorry you were late for work.  Being late ruins my day too!  lol  It's a huge pet peeve of mine!! lol  Hope things are great for you now though!  :)

artemisa3001
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:57 AM
I'm sorry that happened but I'm glad you are a responsible worker and are never late, not like my employee who her hours are from 2 to 6 but she shows up at 2 o'clock once a week, she comes in around 2:15 every day
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Bad day here too. I have to fast to have blood work done and now cant  find my insurance card. So I starved myself for nothing

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:14 AM
And once you eat you will find your card. That is always my luck. I hope you have been able to eat since posting

Quoting momofsixangels:

Bad day here too. I have to fast to have blood work done and now cant  find my insurance card. So I starved myself for nothing

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I absolutely hate my job some days but if I ever leave there for a different job I want them to be able to pass on a good word for me.

Quoting artemisa3001: I'm sorry that happened but I'm glad you are a responsible worker and are never late, not like my employee who her hours are from 2 to 6 but she shows up at 2 o'clock once a week, she comes in around 2:15 every day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN