Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

eat this food....

I started a post like this in another group and it's been interesting to see what people will NOT eat!!  lol  So, I thought I'd put a post up like that in this group to see what you all say.

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Replies (91-97):
Janet
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Anchovies, they are so, so salty.

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Spam
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Steak-um
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Miracle whip
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I love braised oxtails or oxtail stew...it's just beef with a really delicious flavor.

Quoting bhwrn1:

oxtail

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM

I'm just South of Daytona Beach, so aout 1 1/2 hours South of Jacksonville. I never wanted to try them, until one day dh was having them, and he kept making all these ummm noises, so I had to try, and I loved them.

Quoting celestegood: My mom is from Jacksonville florida, and she has always tried to get me to try them. I have picked one up, looked at it, smelled it-NOPE. Nothing that much like a booger is coming close to my mouth. LOL
Quoting bhwrn1:

LOL! I was just reading a book last night where the girl tried them for the first time and this is exactly what she called them!

Quoting celestegood: I refuse to eat oysters-they are like big boogers.

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Really? My mom is from Jacksonville, and her family is there. Well, the one she grew up with. And she does that when she eats them around me. No way.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm just South of Daytona Beach, so aout 1 1/2 hours South of Jacksonville. I never wanted to try them, until one day dh was having them, and he kept making all these ummm noises, so I had to try, and I loved them.

Quoting celestegood: My mom is from Jacksonville florida, and she has always tried to get me to try them. I have picked one up, looked at it, smelled it-NOPE. Nothing that much like a booger is coming close to my mouth. LOL
Quoting bhwrn1:

LOL! I was just reading a book last night where the girl tried them for the first time and this is exactly what she called them!

Quoting celestegood: I refuse to eat oysters-they are like big boogers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN