Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

where is everyone today???

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM
  • 22 Replies
It is awfully quiet in here today. Hope everyone's day is going well.
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StreetsAhead
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I havedone nothing all day - enjoying my bank holiday :) 

Bedtime now though

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Thats always nice to have a day like that. Hope you sleep well.

Welcome to the group!

Quoting StreetsAhead:

I havedone nothing all day - enjoying my bank holiday :) 

Bedtime now though

abra
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
I've been catching up on housework today. It's been busy!! I still need to work out and make dinner!
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:26 PM

it was busy, dd1 started 1st grade, went grocery shopping, and to look at 2 houses. on top of housework and applying for evening jobs.

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I wish I had a partner to work out with someone to keep me accountable. I have housework tomorrow before work.

Quoting abra: I've been catching up on housework today. It's been busy!! I still need to work out and make dinner!
bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Sounds very busy. Hope you are able to relax now.

Ds#1 started 1st grade the 15th.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

it was busy, dd1 started 1st grade, went grocery shopping, and to look at 2 houses. on top of housework and applying for evening jobs.

abra
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I only do cardio (stationary bike) 3 times a week and we have a weight set in our garage so I use that a couple times a week too. I'm kinda out of excuses since I have all the equipment at home. Ha!

Quoting bbyblueAK: I wish I had a partner to work out with someone to keep me accountable. I have housework tomorrow before work.

Quoting abra: I've been catching up on housework today. It's been busy!! I still need to work out and make dinner!
bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:58 PM
We don't have the room for equipment here. =(

Edit: this reply made me bronze member!!!! Lol

Quoting abra: I only do cardio (stationary bike) 3 times a week and we have a weight set in our garage so I use that a couple times a week too. I'm kinda out of excuses since I have all the equipment at home. Ha!
Quoting bbyblueAK: I wish I had a partner to work out with someone to keep me accountable. I have housework tomorrow before work.
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:53 AM

DD started school today and then I was running around trying to get things done.  It was nice to have one kid to take shopping instead of two.

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Hope her first day of school went well. And I feel ya on the shopping with one kid and not 2

Quoting momofnatalie:

DD started school today and then I was running around trying to get things done.  It was nice to have one kid to take shopping instead of two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN