Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1/2 way through

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Ok, half way through the two-week wait.  I am not confident we got pregnant this month.  Things were crazy between a sick kid, a sick hubby, and life in general.  I am just waiting for AF to get here so we can start again because if I indeed do get a bfp this month I will be VERY surprised.  11 dpo, I ovulated earlier this cycle (so I am guessing from cm)

Where is everyone else in their cycle this month?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ashleysnicholas
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Oh wishing you lots of baby dust. I am cycle day 8 and no chance for me this month unless Dh miraculously makes it home. Very doubtful... Hoping for march or April.

In a way I am glad taking more time to get meds in my system good but it is also very hard to wait.

Please keep us updated :)
Amy_M
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Thank you.  I can use it.  I am getting so frustrated, I almost want to give in.  I do have to say we arent doing everything we can to try, but I never had to with my other kids....I was pregnant right away.  I just don't want this to be something that necer happens for use.  I think it a cruel joke to give me a surprise baby, then take it away so fast and not give me another.  I don't know, just feeling down with all this baby making stuff.  I am not sure how much longer I can do it...know what i mean?

Ashleysnicholas
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I know exactly what you mean!!! I am there too. I have a two year old (an 8 year old too but he is adopted) and I had a major surgery last January that  you are supposed to wait a year to get pregnant. Well 6 months after my surgery I unexpectedly got pregnant and I freaked out because I thought for sure I had messed up all I had been through. Then as soon as we heard from all of our dr's and nutritionist that everything was going to be fine, I went in for the ultrasound and the baby had died. I felt so guilty for not being "happy" about this surprise baby thatI was beside myself and angry at myself. I kept wondering if the baby knew that I was upset when I found out etc. So we tried again right away...and six weeks after my miscarriage I was pregnant again. I still freaked out. I worried, worried, worried that something would happen. Then on a Sunday morning I went to the bathroom and I started to bleed. Went to the ER and had an ultrasound and the baby had detatched and was sitting on top of my cervix. Devastated to say the least. My lost dates are August 9th and October 30. My first due date is March 7th and quickly approaching. Out of no where yesterday I busted out crying while driving in the car. So sad to think of all we have lost in such a short period of time.

But I am hopeful that we will have another baby. My husband works out of town and he comes in periodically. He happens to be away right now which greatly hampers us TTC. but we will figure it out. Right now I am trusting that God will see us through the pain and will bless us with another baby....All we can do.

Hang in there and please know that you are not alone...We are going to get through this.

Amy_M
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Thanks Ashley, I have found so much comfort this group and the loss group.  It is so hard.  When we found out we were expecting this time I was SO excited...it was only a few days after my sister told me she was pregnant with her first....YAY we would be pregnant together.  We lost found out we lost our baby on Oct. 19 followed by a d&c on the 21st.  3 weeks later my sister found out she lost her baby at 18 weeks and had to deliver.  I was so mad for so long...why do this to me and then my sister, but I took some reflection time and thought maybe I had to go through what I did so I could help my sister with the loss of her son.

Although that is comforting in a way, it does not take away the pain.  Every month seems to get harder to deal with.  AF arrives and I fall back into the sadness.  I try not to, but it happens.  I begin to wonder if I will ever have another baby..maybe it happened because it wasn't meant to be for us?  I do have endometriosis, so that is always on mind every month as well....obviously the ability to get pregnant is there even with the endoetriosis, but I don't know.

Trying to stay positive and not loss hope.  I always get down during this 2-week wait.  AF should arrive the end of this week, so here's to hoping she doesn't show her ugly face this month (or the next 9 after).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)