Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Casey Anthony to be in Jail long than thought

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 523 Total Views

Thats right, we can all be happy now :D she wont be out July 13th OH YEAH!!!! I just got a text and it is now July 17th 2011, i guess we can all be happy now right:D
*sarcasm*  you know i am a very sarcastic person and i wish there was a font for that, so i didnt ahve to write sarcasm all the time lol

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DreamWeaver669
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:20 AM

I just cannot believe they just let her go...

There will never be any justice for Caylee

joli13
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:03 AM

4 more days....yay. (sarcasm too). i'm just disgusted by it all. how much do you want to bet she's moving in with bozo and he's going to get her knocked up. karma...that's it. that's my prayer. 

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I text my sister about that this morning and she said, "they might as well just let her out now". She also said that maybe they really are releasing her on the 13 and are just saying the 17 so that the media wont be there for her release. 

zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Ya Jane said that they could recalcuate again, and that anytiem between now and then she could leave, she could sneak out tomorrow nobody knows.

Jamie0908
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM
I am glad for any time tacked on because think of her disappointment and her reaction. Anything that is bad for her is a great thing in my opinion. I think she should be rotting in jail for the rest of her life though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM

True 1 more day is all the better, but it all still sucks, and i cant get over it.

texanmomto3
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I think they are releasing her on the 13th, but because of all they hype they are telling everyone the 17th.  I wonder where she is going to go???

zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM

not sure where she is going, but i can tell you where i want her to go :)

Jamie0908
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Very very very much so! I don't think anyone can get over it! Even vinny politan from insession is still shocked!

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

True 1 more day is all the better, but it all still sucks, and i cant get over it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaroCW
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Justice for Caylee will come, doll. Whether it is through a court or not, she will get the justice that she deserves. God works in mysterious ways.......

Quoting DreamWeaver669:

I just cannot believe they just let her go...

There will never be any justice for Caylee

Carolina

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)